Leftover Turkey Chili
2-3 cups chopped turkey
1 can canellini beans
1 large can white corn
1 can chicken broth
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1. Chop the onion and peppers into large pieces (you can use canned peppers in a pinch).
2. Saute the peppers and onion in 1 Tbs. olive oil in a large pot for 4 minutes until slightly tender.
3. Add drained cans of corn.
And add drained can of beans.
4. Chop turkey into bite sized pieces and add that to the pot. Stir gently and allow everything to come together for one minute.
6. Bring to a boil and turn the heat down to low.
7. To thicken the chili, you can whisk together 1 Tbs. corn starch (or flour) with 1/4 cup of water in a small bowl until smooth and add to the pot. I actually added about 1/3 cup of leftover turkey gravy. Either way, allow the chili to thicken by adding a thickener and cooking on low for 20 minutes.
Serve up with sour cream and tortilla chips.