Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snapshots from the Georgetown Jingle for Design-Calendar.com

One of my favorite college buddies and current chic Brooklynite, Danielle, sent me off on assignment to the Georgetown Jingle Preview Event last week. I took along my two associates, Sarah and Jackie to help me take pictures and review the designers (and drink champagne and get in the holiday spirit). I abandoned by statistician punctuality and donned my writers cap to miss my deadline and send her my piece a week late. Ever the gracious friend, Dani posted my recap on her company's website. If you enjoy interior design, you should add this site to your must-read list and if, like me, you don't know anything about design, you should add this site to your must-read list so that you can learn something. Enjoy!

Snapshots from the Georgetown Jingle for Design-Calendar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment