Monday, June 25, 2012

Fresh Mint Tea

When we were in Amsterdam, Mark's mom and I became semi-addicted to the delicious fresh mint tea that they serve over there. It is as simple as it seems, but it is so incredibly refreshing and delicious that it really is worth making. It is especially good on a summer evening especially because there is so much mint available this time of year. I highly recommend that you give this a try.
Fresh Mint Tea
Ingredients:
handful of fresh mint
hot water

Wash your bundle of fresh mint.
Choose from one of your many ridiculous mugs.
Fill the mug with your mint.
Add hot water, let it steep for a minute or two and presto!  Mint tea!  I keep the mint leave in while I am drinking it so that it gets stronger as I go.

One Year Ago: Ginger Grilled Salmon
Two Years Ago: Summer Raspberry-Peach Sangria

1 comment:

  1. I love mint tea. I love mint everything. I can't think of anything that wouldn't be better with mint in it. Savory or sweet - nothing.

    ReplyDelete